This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
Are you excited for the Big Game next weekend? Being New England fans (we live in Boston!) we are certainly ready to get over all the controversy that has been taking over the news and just get on with the excitement of the game itself.
Do you have any big plans? Do you have favorite foods that you make every year are you just a pizza and chips kind of family? Well, whatever foods you usually make, I have a new snack that is sure to delight everyone and that just might become a Game Day staple!
Enter THE SNACK STADIUM!
Super cool right? Kids and adults alike love it and the best part is that it’s super quick to make.
What you’ll need:
- 2 foil cake pans (you can do it with one but it’s easier to do the dips separately then place in the first pan)
- Serving platter
- Assorted veggies (I used baby carrots and celery)
- Pringles (Zesty Salsa Tortillas and BBQ are my faves!)
- Cheese Its (You HAVE to try the new Cheese-It Grooves…TO DIE FOR!)
- Another dip(s) of your choice
- Sour cream
The steps are very straightforward as you can see above.
1. Put your first cake pan on a serving platter
2 Arrange your veggies and chips around it.
3. In the second cake pan create the football field using guacamole and whatever other dips you chose. You could also keep it all green by sticking soley to the guac. Using a piping bag, draw the white lines onto the field. Hopefully you have a steadier hand than I do
4. Put the second cake pan into the first one and voila – you have a snack stadium!
So easy to make and looks pretty cool too, right?
I picked up all my ingredients at my local Walmart. Keep an eye out for the new Cheez-Its..thin, crispy and made with 100% real cheese, Cheez-It Grooves combine the best of Cheez-It and a chip into one delicious snack.
I’ve shared my newest Game Day favorite snack with you; I’d love to hear how you’re going to Get Your Snack On this Sunday! Leave a comment and tell me what you’re planning on making/baking/purchasing!